1. At theaccountingblockchain.io we are strongly committed to respecting and protecting our customers’ privacy. In order to provide you with relevant information, respond to requests, for you to purchase AB Tokens from our website and for us to in general increase the benefits you receive from this website, personal data from yourselves is collected by us.
2. Our company shall always use its best endeavours to ascertain that any such personal data is used, transferred or disclosed only in the manner stated hereunder. By using our website services and providing us with your personal details, you consent to theaccountingblockchain.io processing your personal details in accordance with the Data Protection Act (Cap 440 of the Laws of Malta), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, and other relevant legislation. theaccountingblockchain.io will only disclose your personal details if and when it is required to do so under any applicable law, if there is a business need or to provide promotional information on the AB Tokens, The Accounting Blockchain, AB Taxavance and AB Fingertips Suite and products having an accountancy and/or finance and/or business functions which may be developed by AB from time-to-time (“AB Products”).
3. You have the right to access data which theaccountingblockchain.io holds about you and, where applicable, the right to ask for a rectification or erasure of such data. Please note that in the interests of protecting the privacy of all our customers, if you request details of any personal information held by us, we will need to identify you properly. To do this, we may telephone you or require your current name and address (any former addresses that may assist in identification) and a copy of a form of identification such as a current driver’s licence or passport.
4. Collection and Use of Personally identifiable Information
This website may collect certain information from your visit, including the date and time of your access, the pages you have accessed, the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address by which you are accessing the internet, and the Internet address from which you linked to our site, if applicable. We use this information to better understand how our website is being used so that we can improve its quality and make it more beneficial to our users.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent. However we do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or we may tell our business partners the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased AB Products. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual customer in any way.
We will disclose your personal information to –
(i) any appropriate investigative third party if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to –
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect our rights and property, that of our employees and of our customers;
- prevent fraud;
- protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of our website;
- protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public.
(ii) individuals and/or companies to provide services for us including but not limited to marketing and promotional services relating to AB Tokens and AB Products, services required for the subscription to AB Tokens and/or AB Products and the processing of payments. These individuals and/or companies have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. They are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose other than the fulfillment of their duties.
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure the security of personal information from such risks as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
theaccountingblockchain.com takes no responsibility for any privacy policies or practices of any web sites accessible from the Site, whether or not such practices conform to privacy policies of those sites.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognize you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you, and therefore is essential for us to be able to give you the promised services. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier.
Should you have any queries regarding privacy issues, please e-mail us on email@example.com
theaccountingblockchain.io may modify or update this privacy statement from time to time at any time without prior notice. You are encouraged to check this policy regularly so as to be continually aware of how your personal data is being stored, processed and protected.